How to call function with variable arguments at runtime?

Mr. Jonse Jonse at Theory.uni
Tue Oct 10 02:58:45 UTC 2017

I need to store a hetrogeneous array of delegates. How can I do
this but still call the function with the appropriate number of
parameters at run time?

I have the parameters as Variant[] params and a function/delegate
pointer(void* for now).

Normally I'd push the parameters on the stack and use a call, but
I'm sure D has some ability to do this, like apply(foo, args)
would be the same as foo(args[0], ..., args[1]).

I'm not concerned about type correctness, it should always be
consistent between what I call and what is stored.

Thanks.