struct/class generation

ANtlord antlord92 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:37:53 UTC 2017

Hello dear community!

I've met a little issue. How can I generate struct or class
copying some fields and methods from another struct or class?
I've found methods to get fields. They are
std.traits.FieldNameTuple and std.traits.FieldTypeTuple but I
can't find a method allows getting methods from struct or class.

Other words I want to get fields and methods by string values and
copy them to my struct. Is it possible? Or do I want something
strange?

Thanks in advance. Sorry if my English is not clear.