Tango + D2 + Mac

Neia Neutuladh neia at ikeran.org
Tue Oct 17 03:25:53 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 17 October 2017 at 02:52:41 UTC, Fat_Umpalumpa wrote:
> I am having a lot of trouble trying to install Tango to use
> with D2 on my mac os Sierra. Is this even possible? Thanks!

I take it you're using https://github.com/SiegeLord/Tango-D2 ?

I tried it out about a year ago and it worked, but your mileage
may vary. For the most part, Phobos and various Dub packages have
superseded it. Tango's main benefit was that it was code that was
well maintained over the course of several years, and that's no
longer true.