Deprecation: std.container.array.RangeT(A) is not visible from module Size

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 10 16:10:20 PDT 2017

On 09/10/2017 09:53 AM, Vino.B wrote:

 > auto coSizeDirList (string FFs, int SizeDir) {

 > //alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList());

I worked with a version of coSizeDirList() that did not take any
parameters. (Could be from an earlier post of yours.)

In this case, you can must use a compilable expression. Since
coSizeDirList above takes a string and int, you can get its return value
like this:

   alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList(string.init, int.init))

The following can work as well:

   alias DirSizeList = typeof(coSizeDirList("", 42))

However, there are other compilation errors when I do that.

Ali