Little app using gtkD, how to make it well?

Romain via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 11 13:19:28 PDT 2017

Hello,

I started an application using gtkD and libusb-d. I would love to
get some hints about how to make good use of D since I'm a java
developper and maybe use too much of it in D code or doing wrong
things.

The program will only work with msi laptop that have a
steelseries keyboard, but it may work with other hardware and is
untested.

I think the program leak (or don't release the usb handle) when
exiting using ctrl+c for example, so I may move the Keyboard and
all libusb object in the global scope and use them by using a
kind of sigterm handler. Initially I used the "scope(exit){}" but
it don't work :)

Thanks you