failed loading freetype 2.6 via derelict-ft

Spacen via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 13 19:01:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am trying to resurect an old project, but can't get the
freetype library loaded. I can't figgure out what to do it's been
a while. I have just built the freetype 2.6 library with visual
studio 2015. Any tips would be appreciated.

>dub build
Performing "debug" build using dmd for x86.
derelict-util 2.0.6: target for configuration "library" is up to
date.
derelict-ft 1.1.3: building configuration "library"...
derelict-gl3 1.0.23: target for configuration "library" is up to
date.
derelict-sdl2 1.9.7: target for configuration "library" is up to
date.
gltest ~master: building configuration "application"...
Linking...
To force a rebuild of up-to-date targets, run again with --force.

C:\>gltest.exe
Exception: Failed to load symbol FT_Stream_OpenBzip2 from shared
library freetype.dll