How to list all process directories under /proc/

Ky-Anh Huynh saigon at example.net
Wed Sep 20 04:14:19 UTC 2017

On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 18:32:06 UTC, Matt Jones wrote:
> On Tuesday, 19 September 2017 at 13:32:29 UTC, Ky-Anh Huynh
> wrote:
>

>> Btw, is that a bit weird that range is not supported in glob
>> pattern :) Is there a design reason for this?
>
> That is strange. But then again, every glob library I've seen
> works a little bit differently.

I see. Maybe I'm using Linux and Ruby too much. Missing character
range doesn't really hurt, but the feature should be documented.
Should we improve the documentation? To be fair, the syntax
specification is clear after I read it twice, but the link to
Wiki page is confusing, because Wiki page mentions the popular
(FIXME) implementation with character range.