Parsing mbox file to display with vibe.d

Martin Tschierschke mt at smartdolphin.de
Fri Sep 22 09:27:40 UTC 2017

Hello,
Parsing mbox file (/var/spool/mail/... on a Ubuntu machine)
and splitting to a range or array of mail objects.

Has anyone done this with D? please give me hint. (DUB, git, this
forum?)

Or should I start with formail (-s) as a subprocess?

(At first step,  I want to run a vibe.d server to display all
Cron Messages which I will forward to one special account to view
them in a browser.

At first I thought about setting up Squirrel Mail or something
similar for the job, but then by simply splitting the mbox and
displaying the content in a html-table I might get what I need. )

Regards mt.