Dub use local fork

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 03:13:15 UTC 2017

I want to use a fork of one of my dub dependencies so I can make
sure that it works before I merge the fork into upstream.

http://code.dlang.org/advanced_usage
says

     Path-based dependencies
     Package descriptions in the dub.json/dub.sdl can specify a
path instead of a version; this can be used with Git submodules
or subtrees, or with a known directory layout, to use arbitrarily
defined versions of a dependency. Note that this should only be
used for non-public packages.
     Path-based selections
     You can specify arbitrary versions, branches, and paths in
the dub.selections.json file, even if they contradict the
dependency specification of the packages involved (note that DUB
will output a warning in that case).

but doesn't give any examples.

my dub.selections.json is currently:

{