Dub use local fork

Nicholas Wilson iamthewilsonator at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 11:01:41 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 09:37:54 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> On 23/09/2017 10:34 AM, Guillaume Piolat wrote:
>> On Saturday, 23 September 2017 at 03:16:30 UTC, rikki
>> cattermole wrote:
>>>
>>> Alternatively you can alter the package that dub already
>>> knows about.
>>> Does the trick more easily ;)
>>
>> +1
>> That's the dirty trick I'm using too
>
> You can also do the same for Phobos+druntime when it comes to
> templated symbols. Of course it won't redownload if you delete
> the file, so gotta be a bit more careful. But a wonderful way
> to confirm that your fix actually fixes it before a PR.

Heh, I'm used to swapping out Phobos/Druntime from fiddling with
the compiler.
But in this case I'm adding functionality so I want to make sure
that it a) compiles (I forgot a semicolon and one symbol) and b)
works the way I think it does. That's a little trickier when
things are spread over more than one repo and dub is involved.
Hopefully I should have dcompute kernels running on OpenCL 2.x
very soon.