Is it possible to specify the address returned by the address of operator?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Thu Sep 28 10:24:28 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, September 27, 2017 22:01:26 DreadKyller via Digitalmars-d-
learn wrote:
> Also off-topic slightly, but am I the only one with massive
> latency on this site? It took like almost 2 minutes from me
> hitting reply before this page showed up, and my last few posts
> took like a minute to post, and all other sites I've been to
> don't have that problem, is that a problem with the site or am I
> the only one with this issue?

Historically, it's been lightning fast, so if it's slow right now, there's a
definite problem. There may be something else running on that server that's
causing problems. If the problem persists, I'd suggest opening a thread in
the main forum about it, and that might get Vladimir's attention.

Personally, I never use the website as the frontend to the newsgroup. I
always use the mailing list, so I have no clue how the website has been
performing lately.

- Jonathan M Davis