Should the "front" range primitive be "const" ?

Drone1h drone1h at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:58:02 UTC 2018

On Monday, 19 March 2018 at 00:50:06 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> [...]
> http://jmdavisprog.com/articles/why-const-sucks.html

I have just read the reply and the article.

I cannot believe you have written this article in response to
this thread (perhaps I am mis-interpreting the date of the
article). But even if not so, thank you for clarifications and
for describing root causes.

I will have to read it again, and then read the other replies to
my question, because I am just beginning to understand what
"head-const" and "tail-const" mean and to get an idea of the
problems.

By this reply, I just wish to let you all know that your answers
are really appreciated and that I believe they are very helpful
for many programmers, even if they need time to understand them.
Thank you Jonathan. Thank you all.