SMTP Mail

Vino vino.bheeman at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:09:56 UTC 2018

On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 19:19:53 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 15:38:55 UTC, Vino.B wrote:
>> Thank you very much, I copied your folder arsd under the
>> phobes folder in c:\D\... and the program was placed on my
>> desktop and tried to execute it from the desktop via rdmd.
>

> I don't think rdmd is seeing the dependency on htmltotext.d.
> Try importing it explicitly from your main:
>
> import arsd.email;
> import arsd.htmltotext;
>
> /* the rest of your code */
>

> Just that way rdmd will find it easier.

Hi Adam,

  Now the program works, but the attachment does not work as
expected,

message.addAttachment("text/plain", "C:\\Temp\\Test\Test1.txt",
"Test");

It takes the full path as file name eg: If the attachment file
resides on the path C:\Temp\Test\Test1.txt" the attachment name
file name that we receive is as "CTempTestTest1.txt" and also it
does not attached the real file, instead the content of the file
is "Test"

We Tried the below

message.addAttachment("text/plain", "Test1.txt",
"C:\\Temp\\Test\Test1.txt");

After the above change the attachment file name is "Test1.txt"
with the content "C:\Temp\Test\Test1.txt"

The orignal content of the file is "Hi This is Test Attachment".

From,
Vino.B