Rotate array in writefln?

Simen Kjærås simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:47:54 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 19 April 2018 at 10:10:41 UTC, Chris Katko wrote:
> That makes sense why transpose wouldn't work for my arrays!
>
> So you're saying if I used [][] (dynamic array) that's a range
> of ranges, and it would work?

Yup. Static arrays can't be ranges, since popFront must mutate
the length, and the length is a part of the type for static
arrays.

> Why is it you have to rework your templates for static vs
> dynamic ranges? Thanks!

Unless I answered this question above, I'm not entirely sure what
you're asking.

Anyways, for matrix work (which seems to be what you're doing), I
would suggest taking a look at
https://github.com/libmir/mir-algorithm. I haven't actually used
it myself, but seems to be a very good and comprehensive library
for this purpose.

--
   Simen