Getting the overload set of a template

Simen Kjærås simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 13:57:04 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 17 April 2018 at 14:22:27 UTC, Arafel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there any way to get the full set of templates that are
> "overloaded" (in my case, based on constraints)?

Currently, there is no way (that I've found, at least) to do
this. If you have a workaround, that's great, but there really
should be a way - probably __traits(getOverloads). Having
__traits(getOverloads) return templates as well should fix some
of the issues __traits(getOverloads) has, as a bonus.

--
   Simen