Prime number

Cym13 cpicard at openmailbox.org
Thu Aug 2 09:35:20 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 2 August 2018 at 08:30:05 UTC, Greatsam4sure wrote:
> I know D is very powerful from my little experience. What is
> the idiomatic way to get prime numbers say from 1-30 without
> using loops(outer and inner loop). Can map, filter, fold etc in
> algorithm be use.  Pls show some code with chain call.
>
> I can easily achieve even numberd and odd numbers using filter.
> But prime numbers I have to use 2loops.
>
> I will appreciate any help,just a newbie in D

Denis' answer is good but I'd like to add that the idiomatic D
solution is to use whatever tool is the most adequate to solve
the issue. If two loops is more natural it wouldn't make much
sense to force yourself to use range functions (even though I'd
obviously understand that stand to learn to use them).