Compiler build error

Alex sascha.orlov at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 19:13:31 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 4 August 2018 at 13:29:36 UTC, kinke wrote:
> You're most likely hitting an ICE in the front-end (as both
> compilers crash). What you can always do is invoke the compiler
> in a GDB session. That's especially useful with an LDC CI build
> (download:
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/CI), as it
> features debuginfos and enabled LLVM/LDC assertions.
>
> Please file an issue once you narrowed it down a little,
> ideally with a small reproducible test case.

Ok... the longest part was: how to get the compilation string
from dub :)

so, got the equivalent to
dub build
(with dmd)
started with gdb under Ubuntu and received after 10-20 seconds:

0x00000000006045ce in
_D3dmd13expressionsem18functionParametersFSQBp7globals3LocPSQCg6dscope5ScopeCQCx5mtype12TypeFunctionCQDvQy4TypePSQEh4root5array__T5ArrayTCQFg10expression10ExpressionZQBkCQGm4func15FuncDeclarationPQDsPQClZb ()

I'm not sure, how to shorten my code at this moment... So, if the
traces don't help, let me know, I would spend some more time on
this...