Could you anybody using DerelictSDL2 on Android?

Mike Parker aldacron at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:47:59 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 7 August 2018 at 12:05:33 UTC, zhani wrote:
> howdy :-)
>
> can anybody use sdl2 on android?
>
> first, i got a ldc2 for android. i just followed here on
> windows:
> https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android#Windows
>
> so i could compile a sieve.d but didnt run it on android yet.
>
> then next? wut can i try for using DerelictSDL2 on android?
> and this guide didn't use dub. how can i intergradted with ldc2
> for android?
>
> pls be advised me.
>
> regards,

I don't do any sort of Android development, so I've never tested
any Derelict packages on the platform. A few years back someone
did some work with the DerelictGLES binding on Android and IIRC I
made some updates to the DerelictUtil package for it. And I've
added some version statements to DerelictSDL2 for the
Android-specific parts of the C headers. Beyond that, I don't
know of anyone who's done anything with it.