unimplemented abstract function compiles.

Eric noreply at null.com
Sun Aug 12 17:29:44 UTC 2018

I thought it would work the same way as an interface (which must
be implemented by the direct sub class, otherwise compile error).
But apparently it's possible to implement an abstract function
anywhere in the class hierarchy. That makes it, in this case,
impossible to check during compile time.

I ran into this while loading objects from a file using
Object.factory and forgot to implement an abstract function in
one class.