Concat enum of strings into one string

Timoses timosesu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:57:16 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 14:37:33 UTC, Andrey wrote:
> Thank you. Hmm, I thought that standard library already has
> this stuff.

There might be more elegant solutions and I'd be happy to see
some more. I'm always just digging into std.traits [1] and Traits
spec part [2] and try to fumble things together somehow until I
get what I want. It's good practice (as in
training/accustomization, not as in method...), but perhaps also
a sign that there's an area for improvement.

[1] https://dlang.org/phobos/std_traits.html
[2] https://dlang.org/spec/traits.html