D need an ORM library!

bauss jj_1337 at live.dk
Tue Aug 21 10:48:30 UTC 2018

On Monday, 20 August 2018 at 02:30:16 UTC, binghoo dang wrote:
> hi,
>
> I thinks D need an ORM library for Sqlite/Mysql/PostgreSQL,
> entity currently support all the three targets, but entity's
> API is too complex and cumbersome for using.
>
> Is there a more light-weight and simpler implementation like
> ActiveAndroid ?
>
> Thanks!
>

> ---
>
> Binghoo Dang

Currently (When I get time again) working on implementing
PostgreSQL and Sqlite support for Diamond.

Mysql and Mssql should work out the box.

https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond

Some examples will come later, unless you use the latest stable
version of Diamond then you have examples for MySql, but the
implementation changes with the next release.

http://diamondmvc.org/docs/data/#database

I wouldn't call it light-weight like you explain, because it does
have the whole framework, but you could technically just strip
out the part of compile it with the appropriate flags to exclude
the parts you don't need like the webserver.

Else take a look at https://github.com/buggins/hibernated and
perhaps https://github.com/buggins/ddbc is enough.