Deduce type of struct in function arguments

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Aug 22 04:25:46 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, August 21, 2018 6:56:06 PM MDT Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-
learn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 August 2018 at 14:56:21 UTC, Seb wrote:
> > I'm aware, but we don't have any other process for people to
> > show their support for a DIP, do we?
> >

> > And for DMD/Druntime/Phobos etc. having a bunch of +1 helps a
> > PR to move faster as we as reviewers can thus realize that this
> > is sth. that's very important to the community.
>
> Sure, I know you know. I didn't want anyone reading what you
> wrote to get the impression that DIP reviews are an actual vote
> where the +1s are tallied up.

It would probably be better to tell people to show their appreciation or
support for the DIP by adding +1 to it than it would be to say anything
about voting, since no voting is involved, and this is not a democratic
process in any way shape or form. LOL. It's much more like a petition to the
king. :)

- Jonathan M Davis