tupleof function parameters?

Sebastiaan Koppe mail at skoppe.eu
Tue Aug 28 06:20:37 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 28 August 2018 at 06:11:35 UTC, Jon Degenhardt wrote:
> The goal is to write the argument list once and use it to
> create both the function and the Tuple alias. That way I could
> create a large number of these function / arglist tuple pairs
> with less brittleness.
>
> --Jon

I would probably use a combination of std.traits.Parameters and
std.traits.ParameterIdentifierTuple.

Parameters returns a tuple of types and ParameterIdentifierTuple
returns a tuple of strings. Maybe you'll need to implement a
staticZip to interleave both tuples to get the result you want.
(although I remember seeing one somewhere).