cant run unittests

Andre Pany andre at s-e-a-p.de
Sun Dec 9 09:47:20 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 8 December 2018 at 19:25:41 UTC, Andrew Pennebaker
wrote:
> On Saturday, 16 July 2016 at 20:22:15 UTC, Seb wrote:

>>> as i said my project doesnt contain a main() function
>>
>> Are you sure? The error message states exactly this. Could you
>> reduce the project to a single file and upload it somewhere
>> (e. g. github).
>
> I am getting the same error for my projects. I tried prefacing
> my main functions with the version(unittest) {} else snippet
> (which we really shouldn't have to do!!!) but anyway that
> didn't change the behavior of dub test at all.

It is a quite old thread but the issue is still relevant. In the
first post, there is a dependency to poodinis which defines in
the test package a void main function.

Maybe main functions in dependencies causing this issue. Which
dependencies do you have?

Kind regards
Andre