Indentation in emacs d-mode

J-S js at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 13:37:24 UTC 2018

I've tried (and failed) to get my emacs (26.1) to properly handle
indentation (as per the "D style") in d-mode (2.0.9).

Things that don't work:
- aligning braces below keywords like "foreach", "while", "in"
etc: when I put the braces on the following line, I get a 4-space
indent (while the correct behaviour should be: align);
- the "in" keyword itself gets indented 4 spaces w.r.t. the
function name (I again get a 4-space indent, while the correct
behaviour should be: align).

class foo {
private:
     real _bar;

public:
     creal bar;

     void fiz()
         in
             {
                 foreach (...

I'm sorry for asking such a stupid question, but can anybody
point me to a precooked consistent set of customizations?