Doubt about this book: The D Programming Language

bachmeier no at spam.net
Sun Dec 16 22:02:44 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 16 December 2018 at 18:37:15 UTC, Marko wrote:
> On Amazon The D Programming Language has good reviews but it's
> 8 years old. So is this book still relevant today?
>
> Would you recommend another book?
>
> PS: I am already a programmer writing mainly in C and C#.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Marko.

I can recommend D Cookbook
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook

and Learning D
https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d

Sometimes Packt has sales and you can get them pretty cheap. They
are rather different books, but both are well written, and they
go into reasonable depth on the topics they cover, unlike a lot
of programming books I've read.