Doubt about this book: The D Programming Language

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 15:32:37 UTC 2018

On Monday, 17 December 2018 at 06:08:58 UTC, Jani Hur wrote:
> Publish dates are 2014 and 2015. How much the language has
> changed/evolved since then and how much it will evolve in
> future ?

There's a few minor changes in mine (the D Cookbook one), and a
few typos in the book I didn't catch until too late that mean
some examples won't literally compile anyway, but they are all
quite small.

I also tried to keep the examples straightforward, but the text
talking about the process and thoughts behind it, so you can
adapt that to your own purposes and that is fairly timeless. Just
some of the stuff in there is a little bit easier now than it was
when I wrote it, but knowing the building blocks is still useful
and hasn't changed much.