Doubt about this book: The D Programming Language

Adam D Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:16:54 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 at 00:36:12 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
> Are these typos obvious, or is there an errata?

They're obvious. Stuff like doubled ; at the end of lines in code
samples, or curly quotes when they should be straight. (They are
the result of me fighting Microsoft Word and the review process
with the publisher.)

A few other things have changed, like near the end, there is a
sample of my terminal library and back then it was `import
terminal;`. Now it is `import arsd.terminal;` if you use the
newer version of the library. But the rest still works.