typeof function literals which define the types of its parameters but do not give their parameters names

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:45:55 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 27 December 2018 at 08:53:30 UTC, Johannes Loher
wrote:
> If this behavior is indeed intentional, it should at least be
> covered in the spec.

I know the template part is intentional (including the identifier
thing, function names are allowed to share names with global
identifiers and override them locally), though indeed, it giving
void I think is a bug. Just in that category where nobody cares
enough to put a lot of effort into it.