select, poll, epoll from D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:40:17 UTC 2018

On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 19:30:32 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> The online documentation doesn't seem to acknowledge the
> existence of core.sys package! So how to find
> core.sys.linux.epoll?

The core.sys stuff just includes operating system headers. But I
think I grepped it.

My documentation site lists the names too
http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/core.sys.linux.epoll.html
though it doesn't show the actual functions (since they lack doc
comments in the original D source), they are the same as C, so
the man page link in that page will show you a bit more.

You might want to browse the site there to see a bit more,
there's some nice stuff hidden in the core namespace the main
site doesn't mention (yikes).