Files and Buffers

Jerry Ferris biomechanical at iomailu.io
Fri Feb 2 19:49:33 UTC 2018

Good day,

I reexamined my objective and needs, and I've determined that the
entirety of the input does not need to be read in all cases. Thus
I've returned to using File instead std.file.read.
I should've put forth more thought; because I did not, I created
a fairly useless OP. I do apologize, but from what I've seen, it
at least initiated some discussion; I learned some useful
functions too.

---
void main(string[] args)
{
	// file points to either stdin or a file specified by a user via
args
	// fileSize is 0 for stdin
	auto uncompData = file.decompress(fileSize);
}

OutBuffer decompress(File file, ulong fileSize = 0)
{
	// Process file's contents
}
---