Elegant way to use dynamic bindings

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:04:05 UTC 2018

I read the Derelict documentation a while ago, I didn't grasp all
of it. Reading it again, I can now make sense of it though. :)

On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 12:53:44 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> Did you link with the library you created with implib? That
> linker error suggests you didn't.

I added `pragma(lib, "mupen64plus.lib");` above the extern(C)
block.
Adding `libs "mupen64plus"` to dub.sdl doesn't make a difference.

The thing that confuses me is that the import lib has symbols
without underscore prefix (I see them when running `libunres -p
mupen64plus.lib`), but when I change the function pointer
declaration into a function declaration it tries to link
"_CoreGetAPIVersions" and can't find it.

I put the .dll's in the root of the project directory by the way.
Does that count as a "system library search path"?