Caesar Cipher

Mario user1123581321 at fibonacci.com
Sun Feb 11 18:01:20 UTC 2018

Hello there! I know deep Java, JavaScript, PHP, etc. but as you
all probably know, that's high-level and most of them only use
the heap memory.

So I'm new to the wonderful world of low-level and the
stack-heap. I started a week ago learning D (which by the moment
is being easy for me) but I'm facing a big problem: I don't know
how to do the exercise of
https://tour.dlang.org/tour/en/basics/arrays . I really have been
looking on forums and Google but I found this in Java
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/10023818/shift-character-in-alphabet which is actually not the best due to Java uses other ways.

My code is something like this:

char[] encrypt(char[] input, char shift)
{
     auto result = input.dup;
     result[] += shift;
     return result;
}

What's wrong? I mean, I know that z is being converted into a
symbol, but how should I fix this?
Thanks on forward.