Link to https://run.dlang.io/ ??

Dennis dkorpel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 14:45:55 UTC 2018

I recently tried to go to that site, and I tried `run.dlang.com`
which is the wrong URL. So I was looking through the D homepage
for the right link but couldn't find it. Even a Google search for
"online d compiler" or "run dlang online" didn't turn up anything
directly, I had to go through the "Online compilers" page on the
D wiki to finally get the right URL. And I already knew it
existed.

Putting more links to it definitely seems like a good idea since
it's such a useful tool.