countUntil to print all the index of a given string.

Vino vino.bheeman at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 25 13:25:56 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 03:41:27 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> On Sunday, February 25, 2018 02:58:33 Seb via
> Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
>> [...]
>
> That will help eventually, but it requires a compiler flag, so
> it's really not going to help for code in general right now,
> and the fact that that DIP does nothing to solve the problem of
> how to create exception messages without allocating them on the
> GC heap means that exceptions in general are still frequently
> going to result in allocations unless you jump through several
> hoops to be able to create an exception message that's in a
> static array or malloc-ed or something. So, I don't know how
> much it's going to help in practice outside of code where the
> programmer is absolutely determined to have no GC allocations.
>
>> [...]
>
> Yeah. There does tend to be a correlation between @nogc and
> whether a range is lazy, but it's not guaranteed, so I'm
> inclined to think that it's a poor idea to rely on it and that
> it's just ultimately better to look at the documentation or
> even the code.
>
> - Jonathan M Davis

Hi All,

   Sorry, I am not able to see any correlation between the raised
topic and the conversation that is happening in this forum, could
any one please explain on of what is going on and how do you
thing that this conversation is related to the topic raised, if
not would suggest you to open a new topic.

From,
Vino.B