Help using lubeck on Windows

Arredondo arm.plus at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 17:12:51 UTC 2018

On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 05:15:48 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 February 2018 at 14:25:04 UTC, Arredondo wrote:
>> On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 16:56:13 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
>>> I had given up and used WSL at this point rather than compile
>>> it myself with CMAKE. Less of a headache.
>>
>> I don’t understand. Wouldn’t WSL produce Linux binaries? I
>> need my project compiled as a Windows .exe, other parts of my
>> development environment depend on that.
>
> Usually what I need is to do some calculation and print the
> results in the console or write them to a file, so it's fine
> for me. If you need an exe, then I guess WSL wouldn't be for
> you.

Okay, so I just finished configuring WSL. The way I want to use
my app is having it read from stdin, do some calculations, and
write to stdout, in an infinite cycle. I wanted to feed this to
some higher level algorithms in Wolfram Mathematica, that's why I
needed Windows binaries. But it turns out that I can feed the
shell.exe program itself to Mathemtaica, and from there call my
compiled-in-ubuntu app and do the same thing. So it looks like I
could get away with using WSL after all.

I am new to linux, so I could use some help, and you have clearly
done this before. So far I've managed to install dmd and
OpenBlas. I guess I should pass some commands to dmd so it knows
where to look for the static blas and lapack libraries. Any
suggestions?

Thank you,
Arredondo.