iota to array

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Tue Feb 27 01:49:21 UTC 2018

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:26:56AM +0000, psychoticRabbit via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 00:04:59 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> >
> > A 64-bit double can only hold about 14-15 decimal digits of
> > precision.  Anything past that, and there's a chance your
> > "different" numbers are represented by exactly the same bits and the
> > computer can't tell the difference.

> I really miss not having a (C# like) decimal type.

Didn't somebody write a decimal library type recently?  Try searching on
code.dlang.org, you can probably find it there.

They say that "guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the gun helps. If you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. -- Eddie Izzard, Dressed to Kill