Making mir.random.ndvariable.multivariateNormalVar create bigger data sets than 2

Nathan S. no.public.email at example.com
Tue Feb 27 16:42:00 UTC 2018

On Tuesday, 27 February 2018 at 15:08:42 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> Nevertheless, it probably can't hurt to file an issue if you
> can't get something like the first one to work. I would think
> it should just work.

The problem is that `mir.random.ndvariable` doesn't satisfy
`mir.random.variable.isRandomVariable!T`. ndvariables have a
slightly different interface from variables: instead of of
`rv(gen)` returning a result, `rv(gen, dst)` writes to dst. I
agree that the various methods for working with variables should
be enhanced to work with ndvariables.