How do I use ncurses library with D? are there any wrapper?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jan 3 21:50:58 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 03, 2018 at 09:04:00PM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Wednesday, 3 January 2018 at 19:15:18 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> > 	https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/terminal.d
[...]
> > Depending on what you want, you could also tack on eventloop.d from
> > the same repo, with an appropriate version=with_eventloop compiler
> > option, and you'll get a very nice event-driven API to handle
> > keystrokes, etc..
>
> Note that is Linux only and I might remove support for it in a couple
> years.  I'm working on a new event loop design...

Thanks for the heads up.  I don't mind updating my code to a new event
loop design, if the new design makes sense for me.

What we *really* need is a standard event loop in Phobos, so that
everyone can just adhere to that API instead of reinventing event loops
all over the place (I've done it myself, multiple times).

Meat: euphemism for dead animal. -- Flora