What could this OptLink Error mean?

user789 user789 at 789.fi
Fri Jan 5 08:53:36 UTC 2018

On Thursday, 4 January 2018 at 21:33:58 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 December 2017 at 00:49:48 UTC, user1234 wrote:
>>
>> The deps have to be rebuild too.
>
> After downloading dmd 78, it started to work. It's likely you
> were right about the issue, DUB rebuilt everything after
> detecting new compiler version.
>
> Sorry for my late reply.

 From a compiler version to another, the ABI can change (examples
are: mangling, new overloads as seen with format a couple of
months ago). You compiled the program with a slightly different
ABI than the one used to compile the deps as static libraries.

I don't know why DUB didn't detect this but as said user1234
always try " --force" on DUB or rebuild deps manually to
eliminate this possible cause of problems.