TransitiveBaseTypeTuple doesn't seemed to print the symbols as well.

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 19:26:58 UTC 2018

On Wednesday, 10 January 2018 at 19:07:46 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
> I noticed, can't fix it cause it won't let me edit it.

OK, I'd just use foreach there anyway tho (then it actually
builds!).

But, hopefully once you get it running, you'll see that the base
type tuple just gives the bases: it will print two lines, one for
the base class Object and one for your interface A. Neither of
them have constructors!

It won't print the class D itself....