How to test a DUB-based library during development?

DanielG simpletangent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:22:50 UTC 2018

Thank you very much, very helpful!

I'm currently attempting the (A) suggestion, but find that dub
isn't fixing up the relative path to one of the parent's
prerequisite libraries.

In the parent:

    "libs-windows-x86-dmd": ["./lib/32/dmd/SomeLibrary"]

This causes a warning when building the nested example, because
it's not adjusting the path:

    "Warning 2: File Not Found .\lib\32\dmd\SomeLibrary.lib"

If I manually override "libs-windows-x86-dmd" in the example's
dub.json, it links despite the error, but if possible I would
like users of my library to not have to concern themselves with
linkage issues.