Druntime: Changing the underlying C Standard Library

Sebastian Trent null at null.com
Fri Jan 12 03:21:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm writing an operating system in D for some exotic hardware. I
understand the D runtime environment depends on a C stdlib being
available (at compile time or run time?)

As a consequence of the hardware, I need to use our own C std lib
for the operating system. How can I set about directing the
compiler (or run-time) to non-default implementation?

Alternatively, I infer there's nothing breaking about replacing
all of core.stdc with an implementation written in -betterC?

Thanks,

ST.