Asio Bindings?

DanielG simpletangent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 10:46:11 UTC 2018

I'm a little late (1.5 years) to the ASIO discussion party, but I
recently wrote something for myself that may be useful to others:

https://github.com/dewf/DASIOClient

I haven't published to DUB yet because 1) it's a pretty naive
implementation and 2) I'm still very new to D, and 3) there's a
built-in logging thing that will probably annoy everybody (which
is why I need to spend more time with D, so I can learn The Right
Way)

It's "batteries included" (DLL+LIB files for Win32/64), so you
don't have to compile the C library yourself.

Note: it currently only really supports the ASIOSTInt32LSB sample
type, because that's what all my test hardware uses; I have no
idea if the other sample types are in common use with modern
audio interfaces. But the C library also passes through
ASIOSTFloat32LSB/ASIOSTFloat64LSB, so it would be very easy to
modify the D wrapper to accommodate those, as well.

If the included example program plays silence, then you'll
probably need a new sample type :)