Where can get the Number Convert module?Thanks.

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Sun Jan 14 03:49:05 UTC 2018

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 03:28:28 FrankLike via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 January 2018 at 03:09:40 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>
> wrote:
> > On Sunday, January 14, 2018 02:41:39 FrankLike via
> >
> > Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> >> [...]
> >
> > I'd suggest looking at
> >
> > [...]
>
> I get the result "1000" from  byte[] byteData =[0,0,0,8];
>
> Thank you very much.

Good to hear.

On a side note, I would point out that you almost certainly want to be using
ubyte and not byte. byte is signed, whereas ubyte is unsigned. So, if you
want to represent bytes of memory rather than an integral value between 1
and 127, then you want ubyte.

- Jonathan M Davis