Any sample how to use Sqlite-d?

H. S. Teoh hsteoh at quickfur.ath.cx
Wed Jan 17 17:34:37 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 01:36:26PM +0000, Marc via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> I was looking for a library to use SQLite with D, found this
> (https://code.dlang.org/packages/sqlite-d) but it has no documentation
> or code example. I looked into files in the source code and wrote
> this:
>
> > Database db = Database(name);
> > auto table = db.table(tableName);
> > auto rows = table.findRows!(format!"(id,date) => id == %s"(id));
> (i'm aware of sql injection above)
>
> but it doesnt work, it seems the library has changed. If happen to
> that library author see this, would be very helpful.

You might want to try this instead:

	https://github.com/adamdruppe/arsd/blob/master/sqlite.d

I've used it myself, and can vouch for its ease-of-use, depending on
what you want to do. The equivalent of your code above is:

	Database db = new SQLite(filename);
	auto rows = db.query("SELECT * FROM " ~ tableName ~
			" WHERE id=?", id);
			// Note: no SQL injection issue here
	foreach (row; rows) {

Leather is waterproof.  Ever see a cow with an umbrella?