C++ function mangling Linux GCC

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at laeeth.com
Thu Jan 18 04:16:18 UTC 2018

Am I missing something, or should extern(C++) just work for
binding to gcc C++ on Linux.  It works fine for primitives but
fails for pointer type arguments.  Extern "C" works fine.

Does D know how to mangle function names based on pointer types?
I have created matching types on both sides.

Though I am using typedefs.  Eg struct Foo_; typedef struct Foo_
Foo; and on D side struct Foo {}

Could that be why?

What the best way to see the types of library file function
arguments for a libfoo.a file on Linux?   Sorry for the dumb
question.

Thanks.

Laeeth