Program exiting from thread with infinite loop

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 21:01:51 UTC 2018

On 1/19/18 3:54 PM, Chris M. wrote:
> On Friday, 19 January 2018 at 20:43:18 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> On 1/19/18 12:05 PM, Chris M. wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> What is this call doing? You aren't importing std.stdio, so it can't
>> be D's normal write call.
>>
>> -Steve
>
> It is, left out the import on accident.
>
> I commented out the call to retrieveDevices, and now it's working, so at
> least I'm zoning in a bit. Appreciate all the help so far though.

Hm... noticed you missed a 't' here as well:

impor std.concurrency;

It helps if you post actual working (or reproducing in any case) code.
I've seen so many posts on this forum where people re-type their code in
the post instead of copy-pasting, and then inadvertently leave out a
major hint leading to the actual issue :)

-Steve