Is https://tour.dlang.org under maintenance?

ChrisPiker fake at noplace.org
Sat Jan 27 05:49:00 UTC 2018

On Saturday, 27 January 2018 at 03:08:29 UTC, Seb wrote:
> The Dlang-Tour uses the web framework vibe.d
> (https://github.com/vibe-d/vibe.d). vibe.d currently uses
> libevent as underlying event library by default. Though with
Well now libevent_pthreads is missing.  Anyway, don't worry about
it we're (finally) switching over to RedHat 7 soon anyway,
deployment is underway, that should bring a browser that's not an
old extended support release.

> the upcoming 0.8.3 release that's about to change soon - it
> will then use the native D vibe-core scheduler by default.
> You can already use vibe-core today if you want to:
>
> dub --override-config="vibe-d:core/vibe-core"
>
> (BTW libevent is typically available as libevent-dev or
> libevent-devel.)
I'll build against the native scheduler in the future if I get a
chance to write any vibe.d code.  Might as well try it out.

> In any case you can also always read the "pure" Markdown
> content directly on GitHub:
>
> https://github.com/dlang-tour/english
Cool, I'll just use that if needed.

Anyway, you've been so helpful that I've setup a small monthly
recurring D Foundation donation.

Have a good evening,