How to proceed with learning to code Windows desktop applications?

welkam wwwelkam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 23:56:07 UTC 2018

On Monday, 29 January 2018 at 22:55:12 UTC, I Lindström wrote:

> The other way I've been thinking is to do the thing
> browser-based, but for some reason that doesn't feel right.

Well it didnt felt wrong for Microsoft to use modified internet
explorer to make calculator. You can read more on universal
windows apps and XAML

To learn GUI development first find GUI framework like GTK, QT
etc. then watch and/or read tutorials on how to use them. For D
language a list of libraries could be found here
https://wiki.dlang.org/GUI_Libraries